Bonnie Hoy frequently recruits employees for its clients, as part of our value-added services. If you’re looking for a dynamic job in the apartment industry, we encourage you to submit your resume to Bonnie via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are kept strictly confidential. Due to the overwhelming amount of resumes received, please understand that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Now Servicing the Property Management and Healthcare Industries
We provide temporary and permanent staffing solutions to property management firms, long-term care and retirement homes. Bonnie Hoy and her team have become the name you can trust for the property management industry. The transition to assisting in healthcare has been a natural one as many landlords have started to develop and manage properties in the healthcare sector. We offer a 24/7/365 service. Our rates are reasonable. Give us a call day or night for more information on our services.
In the last twelve months we have placed the following in both temporary and permanent positions:
- Numerous executive level positions in both the property management and healthcare industries.
- House-keeping, maintenance and cleaning staff for both property management and healthcare facilities.
- Property managers, regional managers, and junior property managers for residential, industrial and commercial properties.
- Leasing specialists, receptionists, screeners, and customer service staff for the property management and healthcare sector.
- Personal support workers, registered nurses, registered practical nurses for the healthcare industry.
Bonnie Hoy protects the integrity of her relationships by not directly soliciting employees currently working for clients. If you are seeking to make a change you must send your resume to email@example.com